Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Thank U. now we are at the start of my question….
    How can I remove empty space and put text with button in vertical center of slide item?

moveton Friend

Thank U. now we are at the start of my question….
    How can I remove empty space and put text with button in vertical center of slide item?

Saguaros Moderator

Try opening the file: http://demo.ventiljacija.ru/templates/uber/local/acm/hero/css/style.css

And add the height property as below:

.acm-hero.style-5 {
    background-size: cover !important;
    height: 740px;
    }

Saguaros Moderator

Try opening the file: http://demo.ventiljacija.ru/templates/uber/local/acm/hero/css/style.css

And add the height property as below:

.acm-hero.style-5 {
    background-size: cover !important;
    height: 740px;
    }

moveton Friend

That solve one problem and adds another – in mobile view looks bad – height: 740px;

moveton Friend

That solve one problem and adds another – in mobile view looks bad – height: 740px;

Saguaros Moderator

As the name of that option in backend settings of module, that height is for desktop only, it will not affect on mobile view.

You can check demo of Container Slideshow style of ACM module here: uber.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/blocks/container-slideshow

Saguaros Moderator

As the name of that option in backend settings of module, that height is for desktop only, it will not affect on mobile view.

You can check demo of Container Slideshow style of ACM module here: uber.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/blocks/container-slideshow

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum