Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

How can we implement gradient colors like community plus in mesolite II mega menu. Mesolite II default mega menu is not that much smooth like community plus.

can anyone help me please?

TomC Moderator

Greetings Yousuf:

Probably the most efficient way to accomplish this – and learn from the process at the same time – is to look through the mega-menu CSS for JA Community Plus – most notably the background image configurations – and then “borrow” and/or outright copy-and-paste/overwrite the particular CSS lines and images from the JA Community Plus mega.css into your JA Mesolite mega.css.

As a JATC Member, you can download the JA Community Plus files toward this purpose – and then review the relevant css configurations (and related images) toward implementing them into your JA Mesolite based site.

Make sense?

moyousuf Friend

thanks Tom

I will try it.

Where should i review css configurations please? is there any relevant PHP or HTML files i should do it?

TomC Moderator

<em>@moyousuf 289848 wrote:</em><blockquote>thanks Tom

I will try it.

Where should i review css configurations please? is there any relevant PHP or HTML files i should do it?</blockquote>
    The styling will likely be within a path such as /templates/ja_community/css/menu/mega.css . . . or something along those lines.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum