Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I try to update JA-Acm and the Cagox template by both I get a message that they cant find the XML file.

What to do?

Kindest regards Cees

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    All JA Extension are update via JA Extension manager .
    Kindly download it from here .
    Configure it with help of this documentation and update extensions .
    Take a backup of site before updating extensions and template.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    All JA Extension are update via JA Extension manager .
    Kindly download it from here .
    Configure it with help of this documentation and update extensions .
    Take a backup of site before updating extensions and template.

Laong Duijndam Friend

Thank you for your mail that are the results!
    Best regards Cees

Mod-ja-acm

Response from JoomlArt Updater Service: Your account does not have enough permission to take this action. Please contact “JoomlArt Updater Service” for more information or use another account.

Cagox template

Response from JoomlArt Updater Service: Your account does not have enough permission to take this action. Please contact “JoomlArt Updater Service” for more information or use another account.

Laong Duijndam Friend

Thank you for your mail that are the results!
    Best regards Cees

Mod-ja-acm

Cagox template

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Go to JA Extension manager > Service Manager > Joomlart updates > Add your JA Account username and password .
    Save it . Then try to update extensions .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Go to JA Extension manager > Service Manager > Joomlart updates > Add your JA Account username and password .
    Save it . Then try to update extensions .

Laong Duijndam Friend

I will close it get this message

{“code”:”ok”,”title”:”How can I update the template”,”prefix_rich”:”Solved</span>”,”prefix_plain”:”Solved”,”prefix_id”:”Solved”}

Thank you for your help Cees

Laong Duijndam Friend

I will close it get this message

{“code”:”ok”,”title”:”How can I update the template”,”prefix_rich”:”Solved</span>”,”prefix_plain”:”Solved”,”prefix_id”:”Solved”}

Thank you for your help Cees

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Laong Duijndam 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum