Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I would like to remove the home icon **house** and replace it with a word in the magazine menu of JA Teline IV. Please advise how to do that. Your help is much appreciated. Thank you, Janine

chavan Friend

Go to Administrator -> Extensions -> Module manager -> check for the modules in user position like user6, user 7, user8, user9, user10.

Please disable all those modules. so you can get rid of those magazines

Note: If you Find my Post useful please click on the Thanks Icon

j9oneill Friend

I want the magazines on….just want to change the one house/home icon to the word NEWS. Where do I find that icon for the house and change it on the magazine menu?

HeR0 Friend

Hi J9oneill
    Please go to backend => menu manager => magazines menu => edit Home menu => remove ‘home’ in ‘Additional class’ param of ‘Parameters (JA Extended)’ .

Regards,
    <em>@j9oneill 329505 wrote:</em><blockquote>I want the magazines on….just want to change the one house/home icon to the word NEWS. Where do I find that icon for the house and change it on the magazine menu?</blockquote>

j9oneill Friend

Thank you very much!! That worked. Your help is much appreciated.

kennedyvargas Friend

Gracias, funciona perfectamente.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  kennedyvargas 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum