Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

my customer is very happy with the webpage based on JA Mageia, but they now want to get it
    re-designed a little bit and I do not want to completely change to a new template but maybe try to customize JA Mageia a little bit.
    As they are still on Joomla 1.0.15 (upgrade to 1.5.x is planned next year only), I have anyway not that many alternatives left.

So what I need is:

1)
    I should move down the entire page so that the main menu will start on position top + 100px.

2)
    The logo should not be on the left hand side beside the main menu – but it should be a bigger logo and should be placed on top in the center of the page

3)
    and finally the “grey” area on left and right should be just “white”

Your help on this customization request would be much appreciated.
    Would be great if you could point me to the code in css or php where I have to make the
    modifications.

Thanking you in advance

Regards
    Markus

Saguaros Moderator

I have done some task as you said, but i wanto make sure that my changes are right as you expected, please give me the snapshot ?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 14 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum