Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

How can I centralize my main menu in JA DROID.
    Can you point me to the css and let me know what I need to change

pavit Moderator

Hi

Could you post a link to your page ?

mberwing Friend

the page is development.rate-your-clubs.com …
    It is on basis Joomla 2.5.8 with newest JA Droid template.
    As stated, we want to have the main menu centralized / in the middle of the page.

pavit Moderator

Sorry

But would be better if you will post a mock up screen shot of your desired layout for the menu i cannot understand what you mean with “middle of the page”

Thank you

mberwing Friend

Hi,
    thanks a lot for the fast reply…

Please find uploaded the screenhot with mainmenu items on the left and the mock up screen on what I want to achieve with main menu center.

1. 2012-12-14_1550
    2. 2012-12-14_1550_2
    pavit Moderator

Hi

As you can see here the mainmenu for the Droid template is already centered so you need to verify on your template.css file what was changed

unfortunately i cannot help on this because without nothing to check is difficult for me identify which css statement was modified

mberwing Friend

Hi,

your example….it is not centered but looks like it is because of the number of menu items.
    when you have just three or four, you will see it is left.

pavit Moderator

Ok

Try to solve in this way you will manage the left space starting from the first item

in this file /templates/ja_droid/css/menu/mega.css around line 35

.ja-megamenu ul.level0 li.active a.mega {
    color: #FFFFFF
    margin-left: 140px; add this line and change the px value until the menu will be centered as you prefer
    }

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 11 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum