Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello,

CAn somebody tell me how to place multiple pictures in my header..

At this moment there is a logo, next to the logo i want some other buttons like 1 year garantee and and other one. How do i do this.

I know i can just do it to make a big header and past all of them in there but a bigger picture takes more space. So i prefer to do it an other way.

pavit Moderator

Hi mando control

Could you post a link to your actual page ?

Thanks

ftwent Friend

http://www.mando-control.es

The things is i just but one next to the logo..so far everything is ok but when i try to past an other one there and make it bigger then 600 ox it does not fit anymore..Are there other ways without adjusting the logo size to do this or else how can i make the logo bigger then 600px ..in the template.css file i cant .

pavit Moderator

You can enlarge the width of your logo image, actually the size is 600 x 120

but first you have to increase the height of your main so you can achieve all in this way

1) Goto /templates/ja_zeolite_ii/css/template.css around line 860

#ja-header .main {
    height: 150px; <----------------------change this to height: 180px;
    min-height: 150px;
    }

2) In the same file /templates/ja_zeolite_ii/css/template.css around line 880

h1.logo a {
    background: url("../images/logo1.png") no-repeat scroll center center transparent;
    display: block;
    height: 170px; <---------------------------------change this value
    width: 650px; <---------------------------------change this value
    }

The new values must be the same of the new image ( Logo ) that you want to replace

I hope was clear, let me know if you have solved as you need

Best wishes

ftwent Friend

Yes but this is the problem…i put it like that because it was not working..The image now is 800 x 150 and the picture is 800×120..but it is still not working.

ftwent Friend

Think i have it now… When the logo is 800×120 in need it to be in template.css 800×150

ftwent Friend

In opera it still does not show right..in internet explorer all is ok ..and in google chrome too but In opera it still does not show right..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ftwent 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum