Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

How can I rearrange a user area (block) and change its dimensions? I want to make the JA_Newsflash narrower and move user 7 to a position beside it? How can I modify the template to achieve this? My client wants a smaller image rotator on left side and a search box on the right. The two altered user areas would line up with the four columns below, and give the impression that the search box is part of the left side. (The background of User 7 would be white to match the user right and user left.) I assume User 6 would expand to fill the rest of the footer. Can someone tell me how to do it, or send me a link to instructions on how to modify a template in such a way?
    Thanks,
    Murray

Sherlock Friend

Hi masterwebman,

I think you just open the file of templatesja_raiteindex.php at the bottom of file you would see this block of code
    [PHP]
    <?php
    $spotlight = array (‘user6′,’user7′,’user8’);
    $sl = $tmpTools->calSpotlight ($spotlight,$tmpTools->isOP()?100:99.9);
    if ($sl) {
    ?>
    <!– BOTTOM SPOTLIGHT –>
    <div id=”ja-botsl” class=”wrap”>
    <div class=”main clearfix”>
    <?php if ( $this->countModules(‘user6’) ) { ?>
    <div class=”ja-box<?php echo $sl[‘user6’][‘class’]; ?>” style=”width: <?php echo $sl[‘user6’][‘width’]; ?>;”>
    <jdoc:include type=”modules” name=”user6″ style=”xhtml” />
    </div>
    <?php } ?>

<?php if ( $this->countModules(‘user7’) ) { ?>
    <div class=”ja-box<?php echo $sl[‘user7’][‘class’]; ?>” style=”width: <?php echo $sl[‘user7’][‘width’]; ?>;”>
    <jdoc:include type=”modules” name=”user7″ style=”xhtml” />
    </div>
    <?php } ?>

<?php if ( $this->countModules(‘user8’) ) { ?>
    <div class=”ja-box<?php echo $sl[‘user8’][‘class’]; ?>” style=”width: <?php echo $sl[‘user8’][‘width’]; ?>;”>
    <jdoc:include type=”modules” name=”user8″ style=”xhtml” />
    </div>
    <?php } ?>
    </div>
    </div>
    [/PHP]

here you can see that the user blocks are generated and you can modify as your wish.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum