Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

I want to make the top menu (Magazine,Events,Gallery,Video…) in Teline V match the width of my viewable page area. So these menu items including the serch field must line up with the page.

chavan Friend

Add this code to custom.css

.t3-topbar{

max-width: 1180px;
    margin: 0 auto;

}

lincoln1 Friend

Thanks, that worked 100%. My search field is still out on the right of the screen. Do I have to move it to a module position? I thought it was part of the top bar.

chavan Friend

please post your site Url

chavan Friend

Add this code to custom.css

.t3-topbar{

position: relative;
    }

lincoln1 Friend

Awesome! Thank you very much!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

chavan Friend

ok, here is your main menu bar fix.

add this code to custom.css

.t3-mainnav{

margin-left: auto;
    margin-right: auto;
    max-width: 1180px;

}

lincoln1 Friend

Yet again THANK YOU!!! 😀

fbernardello Friend

Dear Support,
    the solution is working properly, but the navigation menu misses some “closing lines”: see attachment.
    Sorry if I don’t open another thread, but I think this request completes the topic.

Regards,
    F.

TomC Moderator

<em>@fbernardello 484034 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear Support,
    the solution is working properly, but the navigation menu misses some “closing lines”: see attachment.
    Sorry if I don’t open another thread, but I think this request completes the topic.

Regards,
    F.</blockquote>

It would be helpful if you could provide the url of the site you’re working on

TomC Moderator

Regards,
    F.</blockquote>

TomC Moderator

Regards,
    F.</blockquote>

fbernardello Friend

Dear @tomc,
    I can give you the instructions to access the website if needed (the DNS name refers now to my old website), but is it needed?
    This is not a particular problem of my website, you can simply reproduce it adding three rows of code to custom.css file.
    I think this could be of general interest.

Let me know.

Regards,
    F.

fbernardello Friend

Dear @tomc,
    I can give you the instructions to access the website if needed (the DNS name refers now to my old website), but is it needed?
    This is not a particular problem of my website, you can simply reproduce it adding three rows of code to custom.css file.

Let me know.

Regards,
    F.

fbernardello Friend

Dear @tomc,

Let me know.

Regards,
    F.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  fbernardello 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum