Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am making a new website with Ja Blazes. Does somebody know how to make the jaslideshow2 be auto adjusting to the template size?

jooservices Friend

H
    A screenshot with notes as explain could be help me to understand clearly and help you faster 🙂
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

ftwent Friend

Thx for you fast reply..

I did not send the picture because not i just set it at a specific width but i want it to be auto width and the slideshow to change depending on the screen of the visitor

1. Knipsel
    ftwent Friend

Thx for you fast reply..

I did not send the picture because not i just set it at a specific width but i want it to be auto width and the slideshow to change depending on the screen of the visitor

jooservices Friend

Hi
    As far i can see , i’m not sure you can set it as “auto” center. it should depend on width of template 😉
    I’ll try to work w/ dev team about your issue at monday.
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

ftwent Friend

Ok thank you…I know i need to change the setting of the slideshow to 100 % somewhere.

Let me know when you know something for now i just set it on specified .

jooservices Friend

Hi again,
    I’m sorry for this late reply, can you please PM me with your site URL and FTP account, I will try to fix it for you.
    Thanks

ftwent Friend

Hello,

I send you a private message but i dont see it in my send items folder..hope it reaches you else let me know so i can send it again.

thanks

jooservices Friend

Hi
    I got your PM. And in working w/ your site.
    Allow me for a time.
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

I see it’s ok now and seems have been fixed!
    Thanks
    Viet Vu

ftwent Friend

No its still the same…When i put the Template Width on auto the slideshow does not change with it .

ftwent Friend

Can anybody help me on this problem…i really dont know where to change it or is it not possible to change?

jooservices Friend

Hi
    Please set your site as you needed, than i will try to go w/ code for slideshow.
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi
    Oh , look like i’ve some mis-understood your issue.
    As my attached screenshot:
    Line 1 ( top to down ): Is width of image on your slideshow.
    Line 2: Missed a small width compare with width of content page ?
    Line 3: And you want image of slideshow should like this ?

Thank you
    Viet Vu

1. 10-16-2011-6-17-38-PM
    ftwent Friend

My site is set on auto width…

And my slideshow is not on auto width … i want my slideshow to change with the template and the picture in it as well..

Else as you see on the site now the slideshow is not adjusting to the template width..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ftwent 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum