Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

How can I make the left, right and bottom shadows transparent to blend into the background image in JA Topaz?

khoand Friend

Hi,
    Could you give me a snapshot with your annotation?Could you give me a link to your page as you said?

kferguson Friend

the grey line I would like to make transparent with shadow

1. Screen-shot-2011-09-19-at-11.04.54-AM
    khoand Friend

You go to Template manager,choose JA JA Topaz template, then change CSS Optomize fieds to NO, so I can check how and where to customize for you.Could you give me a link to your page as you said?

kferguson Friend

In template manager JA Topaz I can’t see where I can change CSS Optomize fields to No.
    http://www.sheppartonlawntennisclub.com.au

khoand Friend

You find this code from /templates/ja_topaz/css/template.css in the line #700, #1265

.main {
    background: url(../images/mainwrap-bg.gif) repeat-y center top; < remove this line
    margin: 0 auto;
    width: 980px;
    }

#ja-footer {
    background: url(../images/mainwrap-bot.gif) no-repeat center bottom; < remove this line
    clear: both;
    margin: 0 0 20px;
    padding-bottom: 10px;
    }

kferguson Friend

thankyou. that has removed the grey area, but how can I retain the shadow as in this JA Topaz example?

1. Screen-shot-2011-09-19-at-12.46.10-PM
    khoand Friend

Because background you use is grass image, background of demo site is grey, and image is used to make shadow is suit for grey background. So you need to edit http://www.sheppartonlawntennisclub.com.au/templates/ja_topaz/images/mainwrap-bg.gif.
    After you edit the image, you restore this code

.main {
    background: url(../images/mainwrap-bg.gif) repeat-y center top;
    margin: 0 auto;
    width: 980px;
    }

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  khoand 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum