Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

How can I make article-sidebar visible on small devices?

pavit Moderator

Hi

Try in this way

Open this file /templates/ja_magz_ii/html/com_content/article/default.php and find :

<?php if ($sidebar) : ?>
    <div class="col col-md-4 item-sidebar hidden-sm hidden-xs"><div class="affix-wrap">
    <?php echo $sidebar; ?>
    </div></div>
    <?php endif; ?>

and remove the hidden-sm or hidden-xs ( sm= small device) ( xs=extra small device )

Hope it helps

ismocan Friend

Thank you pavit, it helps.

ismocan Friend

It’s working, but there is a problem on iphone view. There is a large white space between article and latest news (yeni sorulanlar) . I did try on nokia lumia, there isn’t any space like this.

1. fotograf-1
    2. fotograf-2
    3. fotograf-3
    pavit Moderator

Hi there

I tested on iPhone view and it works fine, cannot see any problem with it

1. Screenshot_4-1
    ismocan Friend

Hello,

I saw your attachment, it’s homepage, but where is get the error is article-sidebar module position on iphone.

When you open an article, you will see yeni sorulanlar and çok sorulanlar on article-sidebar position. And as i said before when you scroll down on iphone there is white space between article and module.

I did try it on other iphones and it’s on all the same problem. But in other phones like nokia it’s working.

pavit Moderator

I did try it on other iphones and it’s on all the same problem. But in other phones like nokia it’s working.

Hi there

Since i cannot test it on all phones devices i will need to ask for adjunctive support to Joomlart developers , i’m forwarding this to them to have a deeply look at it.

Please be patient, solution will be posted here as soon as possible.

Regards

Saguaros Moderator

You can send me the login info of your site: Admin & FTP account so I will have a look.

ismocan Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Thanks for the info, let me check and will get back to you.

ismocan Friend

Hello @saguaros,

I couldn’t get any reply, and the problem is still there. There are many iphone users, so it’s important fot my web site performance.

Thank you. Waiting for your solution.

Saguaros Moderator

As I can see that you’re using no sidebar layout for most of pages on your site, could you send me the URL of page where I can check the issue?

ismocan Friend

Yes, i’m using no sidebar layout.

I get the issue on all article pages on iphone (when you scroll down on iphone there is white space between article and module.)

For example, you can check the issue on this URL
    http://bisorubicevap.com/kategoriler/tarih/idam-cezasinin-tarihcesi-nasildir

Thank you

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

I add below css rule into custom.css file on your site:

@media (max-width: 676px) {
      .item-page .item-main {
        min-height: unset!important;
      }
    }
    ismocan Friend

I got still the same problem. Did you check it on iphone?

When you scroll down there is a huge white blank between end of the article and latest news module (yeni sorulanlar).

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum