Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I want to give an effect to links on the right and left columns, like making them bold during mouse over. I use the light version of the template and I couldn’t figure out where to do this.

Can you help me?

Thanks in advance…

swemmel Friend

You have to search in the template-css.

Kind Regards,
    Peter

serkany Friend

I was thinking that I replied this post but in a way my message is not displayed. So I post it again…

swemmel, thanks for your reply but my problem is finding the correct place in the template_css file. Where should I state that I want the color and/or font size of the text to be changed on mouse over? And if it matters, I use the light version…

Thanks…

ShannonN Friend

serkany;16241I was thinking that I replied this post but in a way my message is not displayed. So I post it again…

swemmel, thanks for your reply but my problem is finding the correct place in the template_css file. Where should I state that I want the color and/or font size of the text to be changed on mouse over? And if it matters, I use the light version…

Thanks…

You should look for the css code that makes the links, near there will be the classes to do colour changes bold hover, etc look in ja_krugercsscolorslight.css

the css file is well commented, you are looking for things like
    a:hover, a:active, a:focus {
    color: #3573B3;
    etc add the Bold to each one you wish to have bold when hovered over

If you do not know these css calls then I’d suggest you look up a few tutorials on css, they point out the essential items you will need to get used to using if you want to do web design.

Cheers ShannonN

serkany Friend

Hi Shannon,

Thanks for the reply. I’m not an css expert but I used to do these for other cases. The problem here is, in a way I can’t find the right place. So it would be very helpful if you can tell me exactly where I should put that bold for right and left column.

By the way there may already be an effect cause in the main content the background changes during mouse over and that color is the color of the columns. So it would not make a difference even if it changes. If this is the case can you tell me which line is that so that I can put bold there?

Thanks,
    Serkan

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  serkany 16 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum