Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I have been trying and trying to take out that Amajin Decor Text.
    I deleted it from contacts. I want it to simply read contact form (it’s a single article.. im not even using the contact component)

Please help

1. Screen-Shot-2015-04-22-at-1.02.39-PM
    jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Please provide your site URL and some more detail and reproduce steps about your issues.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Please provide your site URL and some more detail and reproduce steps about your issues.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

iammontoya Friend

Thank you. I sent you details on PM

iammontoya Friend

Thank you. I sent you details on PM

iammontoya Friend

I guess I fixed it.. or found a way around it.

I had to delete the contact menu item that was there. It was somehow tied to the contact form.
    I created a new menu item and pointed it to a single article that referenced a form plugin.
    then I went to my menu item and edit the Page Display options. I added a browser description and a page header and select NO and display header.. that somehow gave me the look i wanted, which was simply to display “Contact Us” and a form below it.

Thanks

iammontoya Friend

I guess I fixed it.. or found a way around it.

I had to delete the contact menu item that was there. It was somehow tied to the contact form.
    I created a new menu item and pointed it to a single article that referenced a form plugin.
    then I went to my menu item and edit the Page Display options. I added a browser description and a page header and select NO and display header.. that somehow gave me the look i wanted, which was simply to display “Contact Us” and a form below it.

Thanks

jooservices Friend

Glad to hear that
    Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Glad to hear that
    Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum