Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Can you tell me how to remove JA Voice form the template?

We’re removed all traces of it that we can find, yet the “Feedback” tab on the template still remains, and still links through to the JA Voice window.

When we cut the JA Voice code out of the template from the footer.php file, the CSS classes in the template go wrong and teh font size gets much larger – it looks like JA-voice is somehow responsible for the font size in the rest of the template.

Can you give us any ideas about how to completely remove JA Voice without messing up the CSS in the rest of the template?

Thanks,
    Pete

Phill Moderator

How did you initially try to remove JA Voice? I currently cannot see a feedback tab.

pgraves Friend

Hi Phil,

Well observed of course – its barely visible.

Actually one of our guys had a cunning plan, he reduced the tab down to 1 pixel in size, but you can still click on it at this point. If we strip it out altogether all the CSS goes to pot!

Cheers,
    Pete

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@pgraves 176189 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Can you tell me how to remove JA Voice form the template?

We’re removed all traces of it that we can find, yet the “Feedback” tab on the template still remains, and still links through to the JA Voice window.

When we cut the JA Voice code out of the template from the footer.php file, the CSS classes in the template go wrong and teh font size gets much larger – it looks like JA-voice is somehow responsible for the font size in the rest of the template.

Can you give us any ideas about how to completely remove JA Voice without messing up the CSS in the rest of the template?

Thanks,
    Pete</blockquote>

Hi Pgraves,

Could you please help me to capture template screenshot before and after removing JAVoice. It would be easier for us to have a closer look on your issue. Thank you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum