Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I am trying to edit or disable the part located at the top of the page but I couldn’t find under modules. How can I find it?

1. topbar
    pavit Moderator

Hi

That portion of template is the top position where are contained custom-html modules

to completely disable it go to template manager — JA_Portfolio – Default — LAYOUTS tab – edit your default layout

<blocks name="top" style="xhtml">
    <block name="top-panel" type="modules" style="raw" main-inner="1">top</block>
    <block name="cpanel" type="usertools/cpanel"></block>

edit the code in RED in this way

<blocks name="top" style="xhtml">
    <!--<block name="top-panel" type="modules" style="raw" main-inner="1">top</block>-->
    <block name="cpanel" type="usertools/cpanel"></block>

This will disable the TOP-top panel position

icbl Friend

Thanks very much it disappeared. If I would prefer to edit, then how I would do this? Where those values are kept?

pavit Moderator

Hi

If you want to edit it it is a custom-html module published in top position

<ul class="quick-contact">
    <li class="phone"><strong>Sales: </strong>0987 989898</li>
    <li class="email"><strong>Email: </strong><a href="#" title="Sample link">info@yourdomain.com</a></li>
    <li class="sites"><strong>Sites: </strong><select class="inputbox"><option>USA</option><option>UK</option><option>France</option><option>Japan</option><option>South Africa</option></select></li>
    </ul>

Check HERE and HERE

icbl Friend

Terrific, thanks very much 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  icbl 10 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum