Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

It is simple but i don’t know how can i do it, i want to change the default logo of template, i have change it through the template manager, but height & width couldn’t be change, my (Replaced) is cropped and not showing completely.

Ninja Lead Moderator

JA Onepage Template is our commercial templates and you have to buy it at http://www.joomlart.com/member/signup.php for legal usage and enjoy our support service on your issues.

About change logo on JA Onepage Template

+ Go to Admin > Template > JA Onepage Template -> Change logo image
    + Size height and width

Open templates/ja_onepage/css/custom.css file

add new script

.logo-image a {
    width: 95px; <-with width your logo
    height: 25px; <-with height your logo
    }

jgmaravilla Friend

I have tried to change the width and height of the logo by 2 methods I’ve found in this forum but not working. ! I need your help, thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

I can help you do this, please pm me your site url, admin access and ftp account, I will do this directly on your site.

dzidzuridza Friend

Hi I’ve the same problem, Done all what you suggest and nothing change Please help. My side http://www.konie-sport.pl joomla 2.5

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@dzidzuridza 369479 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi I’ve the same problem, Done all what you suggest and nothing change Please help. My side http://www.konie-sport.pl joomla 2.5</blockquote>

Because your site is using text logo if you want to use image logo you need to check the config it from Admin and change height and width the logo with my solution here

This is screenshot set from text logo to image logo

1. change_logo
    dzidzuridza Friend

Unfortunately, I was set before my site to use image logo and changed height and width the same with your solution.:((…. Reworked already your suggestions, I still do not know how to do that shown a logo to normal size

dzidzuridza Friend

Ok , it’s start to work i forgot “}” 😀 thank you

todhost Friend

When you say: “+ Go to Admin > Template > JA Onepage Template -> Change logo image
    + Size height and width ” above I have gone to admin section and can upload new logo but cannot find where to fix the size of logo.

Anyway, i my case, after i inserted the code in custom.css, the width resized but not the hieght. Any clue?
    I am working on localhost

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi todhost,

You can use another way to change the logo on your site

Open templates/ja_onepage/css/template.css file

Find this script

.logo-image a {
    background-image: url("../images/logo.png");
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    width: 95px;
    height: 25px;
    }

Logo path: templates/ja_onepage/images/logo.png

You can change logo path, width and height to match with your logo size.

If it still doesn’t work, you can send me URL of your site. I shall check it directly on your site.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum