Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

How can I change the colors? Example see attachment. Regards Carlucci

1. background-color
    pavit Moderator

Hello

It is the ja-masthead module editing it you can add images as background

1. Screenshot-at-feb-05-17-38-47
    carlucci Friend

Hello

It is the ja-masthead module editing it you can add images as background

The background is clear. I asked about the colors. I want to put my own colors.

The color of all titles and texts that have focus have: #011eff and i want to change it. In the "Layout" section of the template there must be a place to change the colors.
    In Thememagic it can be changed, but it will not let me.

pavit Moderator

In the "Layout" section of the template there must be a place to change the colors.

There is no options like this available actually,if you want to change them you will need to apply a css override into custom.css file in this folder /templates/ja_oslo/css/

to change background you can use :

.t3-mast div.ja-masthead {
    background-color:#yourcolor!important;
    }

To change title color you can use :

.t3-mast div.ja-masthead .ja-masthead-title {
    color:#yourcolor!important;
    }

To change description color you can use :

.t3-mast div.ja-masthead .ja-masthead-description {
    color#yourcolor!important;
    }

Regards

carlucci Friend

In Thememagic it can be changed, but it will not let me.
    How is it modified?

pavit Moderator

Hello

Please read my previous post, use custom.css file.

Regards

carlucci Friend

.t3-mast div.ja-masthead .ja-masthead-description {
    color#yourcolor!important;
    }

Excuse me! Missing code for titles and texts that have focus (on hover)

I have changed :
    .t3-mast div.ja-masthead .ja-masthead-title: hover {
    Color: # ff0000! Important;
    }
    And works.
    But it is not valid for K2 and menu

carlucci Friend

I have entered the following code and are still missing some more codes. There must be in a file where I can change the color #011eff to #ff0000. I do not think I have to make so many modifications to change a simple color.

.navbar-default .navbar-nav > .active > a, .navbar-default .navbar-nav > .active > a:hover, .navbar-default .navbar-nav > .active > a:focus { color: #ff0000!important;}

.t3-mast div.ja-masthead { background-color:#344150!important; }

.t3-mast div.ja-masthead .ja-masthead-title:hover { color:#ff0000!important; }

# k2Container .catItemHeader .catItemTitle, #k2Container .latestItemHeader .catItemTitle, #k2Container .userItemHeader .catItemTitle, #k2Container .tagItemHeader .catItemTitle, #k2Container .catItemHeader .latestItemTitle, #k2Container .latestItemHeader .latestItemTitle, #k2Container .userItemHeader .latestItemTitle, #k2Container .tagItemHeader .latestItemTitle, #k2Container .catItemHeader .userItemTitle, #k2Container .latestItemHeader .userItemTitle, #k2Container .userItemHeader .userItemTitle, #k2Container .tagItemHeader .userItemTitle, #k2Container .catItemHeader .tagItemTitle, #k2Container .latestItemHeader .tagItemTitle, #k2Container .userItemHeader .tagItemTitle, #k2Container .tagItemHeader .tagItemTitle {
    font-size: 26px; }

# k2Container .catItemHeader .catItemTitle a:hover, #k2Container .latestItemHeader .catItemTitle a:hover, #k2Container .userItemHeader .catItemTitle a:hover, #k2Container .tagItemHeader .catItemTitle a:hover, #k2Container .catItemHeader .latestItemTitle a:hover, #k2Container .latestItemHeader .latestItemTitle a:hover, #k2Container .userItemHeader .latestItemTitle a:hover, #k2Container .tagItemHeader .latestItemTitle a:hover, #k2Container .catItemHeader .userItemTitle a:hover, #k2Container .latestItemHeader .userItemTitle a:hover, #k2Container .userItemHeader .userItemTitle a:hover, #k2Container .tagItemHeader .userItemTitle a:hover, #k2Container .catItemHeader .tagItemTitle a:hover, #k2Container .latestItemHeader .tagItemTitle a:hover, #k2Container .userItemHeader .tagItemTitle a:hover, #k2Container .tagItemHeader .tagItemTitle a:hover {color:#ff0000!important; }

div.module .k2ItemsBlock h4 a:hover { color:#ff0000!important;}

.blog-featured article:hover .article-title a {color: #ff0000!important;}

.populars-list .item h4 a:hover {color: #ff0000!important;}
    pavit Moderator

Hello

I looked at your k2 page and masthead color is correctly changed as you can see

I do not think I have to make so many modifications to change a simple color.

I cannot understand what you need exactly , as i already explained above you will need to apply changes using custom.css file there are no other options available to obtain what you want.

Regards

1. Screenshot-at-feb-06-07-32-09
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum