Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Is Magz-ii site online ? URL ?

stazzy Friend
    stazzy Friend

Even the social icons on the header are no where to be found too.

timtecsa Friend

It would be better to install a fresh site i.e. installing without any Joomlart demo content, but keep this one for reference/guidance. J2XML won’t bring in your social settings, only your Joomla article content and related images, categories etc. You need to re-create all modules and menus you need on Magz-ii site.
    Looks like you have lots to do 🙂 What is Teline IV site URL ? I see http://www.absradiotv.com is a Teline V template.

stazzy Friend

YAP. Thanks boss. I appreciate.

timtecsa Friend

The Teline V site does not seem to be responsive either ? http://www.absradiotv.com/
    Template > General settings > Responsive ON ?

stazzy Friend

Good morning TIMTECSA hav a little issue. After importing all articles my homepage gives me this message. view image.

1. error-1
    timtecsa Friend

Hi Stazzy,

Can you login to the admin or do you see the same message? If not it looks like a problem that can only be investigated by looking via the server’s cpanel to see how you set up the Magz-ii site. If you don’t see any obvious problems there, you can contact me on Skype (timcoldwell) with login info and I’ll take a look.

Maybe ask your host if they can help first?

Tim

stazzy Friend

I can login to admin. if i set another category as the default the site loads, but home doesnt load. how will i send you the login details so you can view.?

timtecsa Friend

Are you on Skype ? If so, my Skype name is ‘ timcoldwell ‘.

stazzy Friend

Skype request sent. Vdeejay_stazzy

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

This topic contains 25 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  stazzy 8 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum