Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi, I´m trying to apply different css styles for the categories in JA Moviemax template but i can´t find the way in the documentation file.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Could u explain how u want to apply the css class ? If you are trying to add style class on menu you can do this via custom.css file and use the Page class from menu options .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Beside it you if you are looking for extra fields , you can follow the suggestion given here .
    Hope it helps .

artetinta Friend

Thank you for your faster answer,
    In this case, I´m trying to change the color of the categories labs for differentiate the comedy movies of the action movies. for example, I want that the comedy lab films were in orange and the action movies were in blue

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    This style does not comes with template, you need to pretty heavy customize the template and add new codes to achieve this feature . You can take a look on Teline V template as example and see how the code is implemented for this template and then u can implement code in this template like here.

artetinta Friend

Thank you very much,
    Now my problem is how to add a fieldset "Category Class" in the "JA Extra fields" of each category.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    For category extra fields , follow the suggestion given Here for same question.

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum