Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Is there an easy way to add an Purity III-style on-canvas search box to an Uber template?

We’re using Joomla 3.4.1 and Uber 2.1.0. Our dev site currently looks like this:

1. purity_iii_search
    2. ccc_header
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi @177arc,

Each template will define specific style for the search, you will need to have a position in the header and assign that search module to that position. Then add additional style for it.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi @177arc,

Each template will define specific style for the search, you will need to have a position in the header and assign that search module to that position. Then add additional style for it.

polo974 Friend

Hi,

I’ve been asking myself the same question, and I’ve found a solution : you can use position called “right-menu”, and add some style here !

177arc Friend

Thank you. I’ll try this but I presume it won’t have the expand/collapse effect then.

177arc Friend

Thank you. I’ll try this but I presume it won’t have the expand/collapse effect then.

polo974 Friend

Yeah,

That’s true, there is no effect like that.

If you enable the off-canvas navigation, you also have the “head-search” position, which is nice too…

polo974 Friend

Yeah,

That’s true, there is no effect like that.

If you enable the off-canvas navigation, you also have the “head-search” position, which is nice too…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  polo974 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum