Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi guys

my web site: http://www.rimini-vacanza.it, as i am using the news module on the home page i was wondering how can i set up the home page title, description and keywords .

nikii Friend

Hi

Nobody can help me ?? I do really need to have an appropriate title, keywords and description on my home page but by using the news module i do not know how to do .

Thank you

ErikThorsen Friend

Are you referring to meta tags for each article? Or for the home page? You are a little unclear to me. Please specify a bit further. Each news item should be possible to add meta tags to and for the global configuration you can set a meta tag keyword, description and so on as well. So I am not sure what you are asking for???

nikii Friend

Hi thank you

i am wondering about metatags only on the home page, in the other pages i do add separetly metatags. On the articles shown on the home page by using ya news i have set metatags but nothing is showing

Thank you

munders Friend

It’s 2 years and 7 months since this guy posted his question, and no one has answered it.

Does anyone know how tio change the meta data on a Joomlart template homepage?

larryndeb Friend

You can set your home page metatags under global configurations and also under each article on your home page.

Larry

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  larryndeb 14 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum