Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi

I can’t find where to get rid of this text ‘Welcome to the Frontpage’ in Hedera template. Please I need help

Thanks in advance

oavs Friend
    hbf1000 Friend

Hi, although the suggestion of oavs is the direct way, I usually install a Joomla plugin called Websitename plugin. It fix all of this, for every page on your site.

cgc0202 Friend

<em>@hbf1000 73743 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, although the suggestion of oavs is the direct way, I usually install a Joomla plugin called Websitename plugin. It fix all of this, for every page on your site.</blockquote>

Hi hbf1000,

It will help others if you provide the link?

Cornelio

hbf1000 Friend

Hi, the plugin is called “Website name” and you can find it in Joomla extentions, inside Search & Indexing / SEO & Metadata. Anyway, the link is here:
    http://extensions.joomla.org/component/option,com_mtree/task,viewlink/link_id,3352/Itemid,35/
    Bye.

cgc0202 Friend

<em>@hbf1000 73766 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, the plugin is called “Website name” and you can find it in Joomla extentions, inside Search & Indexing / SEO & Metadata. Anyway, the link is here:
    http://extensions.joomla.org/component/option,com_mtree/task,viewlink/link_id,3352/Itemid,35/
    Bye.</blockquote>

Hi hbf1000,

It works but I got the errors below during the installation.

Cornelio

* JInstaller::install: The language file ‘fr-FR.plg_system_websitename.ini’ could not be installed because the Administrator language package for ‘fr-FR’ has not been installed or does not exist.
    * JInstaller::install: The language file ‘da-DK.plg_system_websitename.ini’ could not be installed because the Administrator language package for ‘da-DK’ has not been installed or does not exist.
    * JInstaller::install: The language file ‘pt-BR.plg_system_websitename.ini’ could not be installed because the Administrator language package for ‘pt-BR’ has not been installed or does not exist.
    * JInstaller::install: The language file ‘de-DE.plg_system_websitename.ini’ could not be installed because the Administrator language package for ‘de-DE’ has not been installed or does not exist.
    * JInstaller::install: The language file ‘cz-CZ.plg_system_websitename.ini’ could not be installed because the Administrator language package for ‘cz-CZ’ has not been installed or does not exist.
    * JInstaller::install: The language file ‘pl-PL.plg_system_websitename.ini’ could not be installed because the Administrator language package for ‘pl-PL’ has not been installed or does not exist.
    * JInstaller::install: The language file ‘nl-NL.plg_system_websitename.ini’ could not be installed because the Administrator language package for ‘nl-NL’ has not been installed or does not exist.

hbf1000 Friend

Well, I think this is normal, and it happens to me also. As we do not have all those language files installed, they show this but they don’t impact the operation of the plugin. Well, hope I have helped you. Bye.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  hbf1000 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum