Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

We are loving the JA Appolio template. We do have one issue, however. We are using the megamenu and collapse the navigation for small screens. We prefer the hover option when it is a normal desktop screen. However, if on a computer the screen size is smaller and thus collapses the navigation, mousing over the navigation causes it to jump up and down without any real good control. Is there a way to force the navigation to be click (not hover) when the navigation has collapsed? It seems like this should be the default case.

stevehllc Friend

Just found that the Site Name text in the logo area does not point to the homepage but instead is pointing to the page it is on. This is not true of the header image which does does correctly point to the homepage. It is only when the Site Name in the header is clicked (when the header and navigation are collapsed). Clicking it simply reloads the page one is on.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    For the Menu there are only two options u can select from the template options Mega menu settings . Either clicked or hover .
    For the logo link issue , Its seems you have updated Joomla to latest version . I want to inform you that template is not ready for latest Joomla , so i suggest you to not update the live sites .
    You can use this fix to solve the logo redirection issue on same page .

stevehllc Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    stevehllc Friend

3) The logo redirection did not work for me. Here is what I have… found under /templates/ja_appolio/tpls/blocks –> header.php

<!-- LOGO -->
        <div class="pull-left logo">
            <div class="logo-<?php echo $logotype, ($logoimgsm ? ' logo-control' : '') ?>">
                <a href="/index.php" title="<?php echo strip_tags($sitename) ?>">

As noted in the page you suggested, the last line replaced this previous code…
    <a href="<?php echo JURI::base(true) ?>" title="<?php echo strip_tags($sitename) ?>">

Thanks again.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    For the custom work services you can submit your request Here
    For the logo did u solved it ? I can see logo link is working fine.

Template will be updated for latest Joomla for sure , Team is already working on updates , due to large collection of templates and extension is took some time to release updates .
    Read Our Blog posts for latest news and updates .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum