Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi
    The textbox is not a module position and loads only the text/description you will enter this.
    If you want to add some module position on it. You have to do pretty custom work in the module modulesmod_jaimagehotspot that may take pretty efforts in the code.

Regards

bizguy Friend

Would it be possible to have the textbox displayed as a list on the left of the module instead of the dropdown?
    I have attached an concept image to show what I am looking for.

1. hotspot-3
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    KIndly share your site URL here.
    Regards

bizguy Friend

Here is the development site I am working on integrating JA HotSpot into:

HotSpot demo

Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi You can customize the module from the /module /modules/mod_jaimagehotspot/tmpl/
    and folder mod_jaimagehotspot.php file change the script as per needs.

Regards

bizguy Friend

Hi
    Thank you for proving absolutely no information of value.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    its custom work and you have to edit the code and style for change in the module style.
    I have provided the path for the file to edit the code.
    for Free products, support is limited to bug fixes only. You have to hire a developer for personal customizations.

bizguy Friend

Yes, I wasn’t expecting that you would do personal custom development for me, but you easily could have provided the path to the files to edit in your first response. Why all the questions?

Regarding bug fixes, the positioning of the hotpoints is off between configuring the module and displaying the module. See the attached images for clarity:

1. hotspots-align1
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If you check y first reply in this post you can see i shared the module file paths already. You asked a new question again and URL requested to check the possibility. Also the response is pretty fast i think.
    If you have new issue except this topic kindly open a new thread woth topic subject and sharw the issue details in it with topic subject. It Also helps our community.
    Regards

bizguy Friend

I missed the file reference in your first response.
    Thank you for your help. I’ll open a new topic regarding the issue.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bizguy 6 years, 11 months ago.

The topic ‘Hotspot dropdown in separate module’ is closed to new replies.