Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello JA-Team,

i found some problems with responsive Hotspot. Maybe you can help me please 🙂
    My mobile phone is a sony xperia z with android 4.3 [Update: Browser Google Chrome 32.0.1700.99]:
    1. If i touch on an marker, the marker disappears and pointer text is not visible.
    2. If i chose a marker from dropdown, everything is fine, but if i chose after that an other marker, the links in dropdown are not visible anymore.

Sorry for my bad english. Please take a look on the screenshots attached. I think they explain everything.

Thanks a lot and best regards

1. no-marker-text
    2. no-links
    3. ok
    Manos Moderator

Hello,

I can’t verify this on our demo server here -> http://demo.joomlart.com/joomla-extensions/ja-image-hotspot can you please check using your mobile device and report back ?

Thanks

Regards

Manos

trebor8736 Friend

Hello pascm,

problem with disappearing links is on the demoserver, too.
    On “doubletouch” the markers are working and do not disappering (on demoserver).

Regards

1. demoserver
    Saguaros Moderator

Thank you for your report, this seems to be a bug of this module in mobile device, I’ve passed this to our development team via our bug tracking system. They will check and fix it. You can check the status here: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAECIMAHOT-29

pixelmessage Friend

Same problem here
    Joomla 3.2.2 / Modulversion 1.0.5
    Problem isn’t fixed yet.
    Anything new?

Saguaros Moderator

Could you please PM me admin and ftp credentials of your site? I will check further.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum