Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I spent the day editing my development site based on Teline IV and now have a problem. The modules in the right-hand column (“Hot Video”) has disappeared, leaving a blank space. Also, other modules in the right-hand column (Photo Gallery, Subscribe and JoomlaArt/Joomla/K2) are pushed lower down the page. When the page loads, there is a flash like the elements briefly display, but then vanish.

I’ve turned development mode on/off, flushed the cache, rebooted my web-browser and my system – all to no avail. What’s my next step?

(Also, I notice the Teline IV Beta is gone from the JA Templates menu. Is this a sign of some work being done?)

ithacaindy Friend

Solved: The problems were due to the fp module and the animation. I set the number of featured stories to 1 (from 4) and turned off the auto-scroll.

Phill Moderator

Good to see the bug reports coming in and to hear your early experiences but please do not develop too much on beta releases. It is often the case that the beta releases undergo a lot of code change (everywhere, not just Joomla based code) that upgrading to the final release will not be a simple task. By all means play around with the beta buttry not to jump the gun and develop a new site based upon the beta.

ithacaindy Friend

I appreciate the warnings. Can you give us some idea when the non-beta will be released?

Phill Moderator

Usually it takes about a week for the stable release of a new template after the beta. It all depends on what needs to be worked on.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum