Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

On my page, mod_ja_catslwi shows only text without picture (see Hot Topic) and mod_ja_slwi shows only a picture without text (see Spotlight). How can I have pictures and text together?

Sherlock Friend

plz pm me an account, I will config help you

jmef Friend

Hi have the same problem with Hot Topic after quick start installation on Joomla 1.5.2, The whole template shows as in Demo except for the fact that there are no pictures in the back ground at the Hot Topic (mod_ja_catslwi) module.

The text is as it should be with the correct mouse over response. So assuming you figured out what was wrong oigroig, could you please share the solution?

I thank you in anticipation!

vaibhavkavi Friend

i am also having the same problem , please guide me. for time being i disable it from my site

oigroig Friend

I did not manage to fix the problem with the first release of teline II. I made a clean install of teline II 1.1, and it works now as it should.

togan Friend

<em>@oigroig 50448 wrote:</em><blockquote>On my page, mod_ja_catslwi shows only text without picture (see Hot Topic) and mod_ja_slwi shows only a picture without text (see Spotlight). How can I have pictures and text together?</blockquote>

Hi have the same problem with Hot Topic after quick start installation on Joomla 1.5.2, The whole template shows as in Demo except for the fact that there are no pictures in the back ground at the Hot Topic (mod_ja_catslwi) module.

The text is as it should be with the correct mouse over response. So assuming you figured out what was wrong oigroig, could you please share the solution?

I thank you in anticipation!

kashxo Friend

There are many reason causing Images don’t show in ja_catslwi (Hot Topic). Please post your site URL here or PM your URL and admin account to nguoiabcd or hainn84 to get your issue fixed.

Thank you very much.

jmef Friend

After upgrading from 1.5.2. to Joomla 1.5.3 and installing the latest version of Teline (1.1) al my above problems were resolved!

togan Friend

Hi All,
    After upgrading from Joomla 1.5.2. to Joomla 1.0.15 and installing the latest version of Teline (1.1) al my above problems were resolved!

And , fix for joomla 1.0.15 ,

php_flag display_errors off

Best Regards

swhel Friend

Hawe thw problem with no pictures to. http://www.kollon.se

greengo Friend

Kashxo,

I am having the same problem at http://www.citiesgogreen.com, but I have unpublished the spotlight module. Looks bad without the pictures. Can you help?

Much appreciative,
    Sam@citiesgogreen.com

lcmagaznine Friend

i am having a similar problem. some pictures showing others not. click here http://www.localconnectionsgranada.com/
    to see my problem.

many thanks in advance

andy

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  lcmagaznine 14 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum