Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I was adding 15 locations to the Hot Spot map, and am having some issues.

1.) I have a ghost entry for one country; each time I add or remove one- it adds/removes two. One is obviously a ghost entry.

2.) A few of the countries I’ve added have simply disappeared, and based on the problem above, I don’t want to add them again, but rather figure out what happened to them.

Has anyone else had these problems? Have a solution?

Thanks,

Vineyardsesashell

Ninja Lead Moderator

I just added testtest location with X: 50.0916590284143 and Y: 67.48366013071896 in JA Image Hotspot module but i could not find out the problem as mentioned.

You need to read userguide about JA Beranis Template here and find 5. JA Image Hotspot Module it will help you to understand how JA Image Hotspot module works.

vineyardseashell Friend

Hi Ninja Lead,

Thank you for taking a look. I have read over the guide and think it is wonderful, as are the features of the module, but I couldn’t find the solution.

For some reason the ghost icon on the Vietnam icon is corrected- self-correction or your input, I’m not sure 🙂

I spotted your test icon this morning and see that it too has a ‘ghost’ effect- on the front end (when watching the icons move down the map) it shows two icons going to the same location; On the back end in the module options area shows one entry; But, if you click on and move the your test icon to another spot, you can see the underlying second/ghost icon and it’s position.

I’ve tried moving and renaming one icon and deleting the second icon, and it deletes both icons.

If you delete the icon and attempt to create a new icon with the same country name, it creates two icons again.

Thanks,

Vineyardseashell

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi Vineyardseashell,

I saw this problem on your site. Please pm me ftp account of your site, I will check for you..

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum