Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Hi guys!

I am glad to announce the preview of JA Brisk – upcoming Joomla! template developed with JA T3V3 framework – the new version of JA T3 framework and the best part – the template will be fully compatible for Joomla! 2.5 and Joomla 3.0.

Some highlights of the template:

• Developed with JA T3V3
    • Fully compatible with Joomla! 2.5 and Joomla! 3.0
    • Uses Bootstrap & LESS.
    • Responsive (needless to say)
    swissa Friend

Would be helpful if one could download T3V3 without having to tweet or use facebook. As I use neither I can’t download it. Will that change?

ꦯꦸꦕꦶ ꦏꦸꦂꦤꦶꦲꦮꦤ꧀ Friend

@swissa I’m quite sure that you can download T3 v3 even without tweeting nor liking anything, it’s just a method of promotion for Joomla! lovers to get in contact with the T3 v3 development. Once it reaches the stable version, you shall be able to download it

pixelzombie Friend

<em>@swissa 343798 wrote:</em><blockquote>Would be helpful if one could download T3V3 without having to tweet or use facebook. As I use neither I can’t download it. Will that change?</blockquote>
    Dude, you can download it without sharing. Just click on each item and hit the download button on the right hand side.

freissmann Developer

Great work! Again amazing design meeting our todays clients requirements.

eee0oob Friend

<em>@pixelzombie 343841 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dude, you can download it without sharing. Just click on each item and hit the download button on the right hand side.</blockquote>

can u be more specific on how to do that?

johnnykipo Friend

can´t wait anymore…..just want this template 🙂 love it!!! when it will be available??? thank you guys. great work

freissmann Developer

I agree – this is the best design of the past months templates (hey, the previous ones are great as well but this one is outstanding).

So when can we expect a release? No hurry – just give us a ruff estimate so we are not in need of hitting F5 all day long just to check if it is yet online 😀

Carlos Friend

When publishing the demo? I’m anxious to see it online!! : P

bradleyrush Friend

This looks awesome! Any chance this is releasing soon!?! Please let us know as others have stated been coming to the site daily since you all posted it on Facebook and can’t wait!

coalition Friend

Where’s the November release? I’m dying to see it online, especially since it’s for Joomla 3.0.

Walt

xyzb Friend

It’s November guys, where is this months release?

freissmann Developer

Great events are often foreshadowed… we are coming closer 😎

1. brix_soon
    xyzb Friend

The download is not active or working and the template is not listed in the main template showcase. What gives?

zorroh Friend

demo is already online http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#joomla25-templates.joomlart.com/ja_brisk

probally this template based on T3v3 …as you can read from blog T3v3 is a beta version and also Joomla3 is too new – i can imagine that this all means a lot of work to release Ja Brisk.

im sure, Ja Team doing their best! 😎

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 11 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum