Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I have setting at 10 and nothing shows for K2……I’ve have rechecked support documentation and it clearly states the below in the K2 section..

“The Hot icon will automatically displayed based on a total number of hits. If the total hits is larger than the defined number in the back-end –> Hot icon will be displayed. This setting is in Template Manager edit form in the back-end.!

HeR0 Friend

Hi Dave_logic
    I really sorry for this. Now, JA Wall have not support the feature on K2. We will update user guide asap and may be review this feature in future to update JA Wall
    Thank for user our product.
    Have a lucky day !

Regards,

Arvind Chauhan Moderator
    dave_logic Friend

<em>@drarvindc 320477 wrote:</em><blockquote>The info is now updated on the userguide >> http://joomla25-templates.joomlart.com/ja_wall/documentation/item/370-ja-wall-insight-4-k2-or-joomla-standard-content?-your-choice.html</blockquote>

Just checked and in fact it is still there…

“The Hot icon will automatically displayed based on a total number of hits. If the total hits is larger than the defined number in the back-end –> Hot icon will be displayed. This setting is in Template Manager edit form in the back-end.”

There is also no mention of the “New” icon in com_content section…..

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

he he,

Cache playing games. Check again now please.

Regards

Arvind

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum