Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I would like the pages horizontally
    so not scroll down but horizontal

Ninja Lead Moderator

dear, cloris only supports scrolling down because pages are laid out vertically.

Horizontal version is not supported and it would be too much of customization, which is way beyond the scope of the support.

brianteeman Friend

Oh bubbles – I was really hoping it could be made to scroll horizontally

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Brian,

I think horizontal scrolling would be an awesome addition…especially in the Tablet times we live.
    Just a thought, haven’t tried this, but thinking out loud, you could set up the Ja-Tabs and or JA-Slideshow do the left-right sliding. You could in theory configure those items to do what you are wanting to do.

If you do, please share…THAT would be awesome!
    Have fun!
    John.

brianteeman Friend

Using the slideshow or tabs wouldnt be as good as a true horizontal template. I;m sure its probably just a modification of the JS and a simple layout to change the existing layout from vertical to horizontal but thats beyond my skillset

K Schneider Friend

What I mean you find on this site website: http://www.thehorizontalway.com

K Schneider Friend

is there anyone who has a suggestion how to create it in T3 Framework

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

T3 Framework does not support this feature on current version but You can do it with your template by editing the css code of it.

K Schneider Friend

And why not a template like JA-Cloris but then horizontal

Don Lee Friend

Hopefully we will have a new design with this idea soon 🙂

suelasrotas Friend

Add me to the list!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  suelasrotas 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum