Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

For some reason when I replace the homepage slideshow image with a new image it comes up looking smashed or not fitting the appropriate size. I have made the image the same size as the demo images 1600×780.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

http://www.drbeemer.com/NewSite/

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The image on your site using the same dimension as in demo site . As the is different and looks different you can adjust the padding. Add below code in custom.css file

@media (min-width: 1200px) {
    .acm-slideshow .owl-carousel .item .slider-content {
        padding-top: 228px!important;
    } }

Decrease the value of 228 px till u found the image looks good in your way .
    Hope it helps .

jwoodford77 Friend

Thank you but I am really confused how this is working… if see the first image is the demo photo that came with the template. It is the 1600 x 780 the 2nd image is the exact same size 1600 x 780 but it looks squeezed. I do not really understand what is going on.

Also its been awhile since I have worked with a Joomlart template but I can not find the custom.css file do i need to create one?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi on your site the image is different in view so it look like this .
    Yes you if there is no custom.css file in /css folder create it manually .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum