Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hi!

I am in trouble with the heading level and font in the home modules “emergency case”, “opening times” and “doctors timetables”. Two of them are articles, one is a custom html. The issue is that the three heading levels and font seems to be different, please check out the attachment. I would like to have them as the “C” version, keeping the wide space between the title and the intro text as well.

Could you please help me? I have tried to work on the heading level in the display options of the module management but nothing happens :confused:

Thank you!!

Eugenia

1. emerg
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Have you sorted it out? I see it’s working fine on your site.

pimby2010 Friend

Yes I did it!!! Thank you it works:)

Another small question for you Ninja: how do I change the “read more” text on these modules?
    Thank you Eugenia

Ninja Lead Moderator

Please open the templates/ja_medicare/html/mod_articles_category/default.php file, on line 133, change the text as you wish:
    echo 'Read more';

pimby2010 Friend

Thank you Ninja! :laugh:

Vicky T Friend

Hello,

I am having same issue, could you please direct how did you resolved this?

attached is the screenshot..

Thanks,

Vikram

1. Modules-Title
    pimby2010 Friend

The problem was that the first is the module title (uppercase letters), the second and the third modules have the title in hidden mode, so what you see is the title of the articles connected to the modules…I hope this can help!

Vicky T Friend

Thanks pimby2010,

That does fix the title, but am stuck with another problem on the same module.

Button does not works as intended (below is the HTML code).

<p><a class=”btn btn-primary btn-border” href=”index.php/contact-us”>Request Appointment</a></p>

Text does not lightens up in blue on hover, works well on other areas (see foote on the site), not sure why.

Thanks again,

Vikram

Ninja Lead Moderator

Please provide the site url and an illustrated screenshot of what you are trying to achieve, It would help me to understand the issues and give you specific answers.

Vicky T Friend

Hello Ninja,

Several issues i am unable to resolve myself, as mentioned below.

1. Article title: Disabled in all places but its showing up on the module.
    2.When Custom HTML button is used in article (code as above), it does not lightens up text correctly (Please see attached screen shot, position 2 with mouse over).
    3. I need two buttons (One button as view on map and other saying Request appointment), alignment and button works well only when read more is enabled for module. Even if change Read more text it would reflect same text for both modules (as i did).

Also could you direct me to adjust the grid width for the templet? I wanted it to be smaller without impacting the responsiveness. please see screenshot for what i am trying.

SIte URL:http://testbed46a.physi.vedifix.com/

Thanks,

Vikram

1. Position-2-and-3
    2. Grid-Size
    Ninja Lead Moderator

You can find my answers for your problem below

<blockquote>1. Article title: Disabled in all places but its showing up on the module.</blockquote>

Find “type=”modules“” in all php files below

<blockquote>+ templates/ja_medicare/tpls/blocks/features-intro.php
    + templates/ja_medicare/tpls/blocks/footer.php
    + templates/ja_medicare/tpls/blocks/header.php
    + templates/ja_medicare/tpls/blocks/map.php
    + templates/ja_medicare/tpls/blocks/masthead.php
    + templates/ja_medicare/tpls/blocks/navhelper.php
    + templates/ja_medicare/tpls/blocks/slideshow.php
    + templates/ja_medicare/tpls/blocks/topbar.php</blockquote>

Change

style="raw"
    To

style="T3Xhtml"

<blockquote>2.When Custom HTML button is used in article (code as above), it does not lightens up text correctly (Please see attached screen shot, position 2 with mouse over).

3. I need two buttons</blockquote>

The problem with over-mouse button will be fixed with my workaround below

Open templates/ja_medicare/css/custom.css file and add new rule

.t3-sl-1 .category-module .mod-articles-category-introtext .btn-primary {
    color: #fff;
    background: none;
    }

.t3-sl-1 .category-module .mod-articles-category-introtext .btn-primary:hover {
    color: #3498db;
    background: #fff;
    }

Vicky T Friend

Thanks Ninja,

That does work but not as responsive when HTML button is used. Try resizing the window and you should know what exactly i mean. It also does not gets correctly aligned as Read more button, :((

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@vikramtri 436900 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks Ninja,

That does work but not as responsive when HTML button is used. Try resizing the window and you should know what exactly i mean. It also does not gets correctly aligned as Read more button, :((</blockquote>

Go to Template Manager -> JA Medicare template -> General tabs and make sure Responsive option is set to Yes

Vicky T Friend

Hello Ninja,

Yes, its already enabled…

Vicky T Friend

Hello Ninja,

Yes, its already enabled…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Vicky T 9 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum