Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

The homepage image i see uses ACM. The current setting allows for one image only, is it possible to offer alternate options:

1. Rotating / changing images
    2. Video backgroud

Either would work for me so is this possible now or something which can be added by Joomlart?

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hi jameswhufc,

By default, JA Mono supports several types of JA ACM module: accordion, clients, cta, features-intro, teams. If you want to use type that supports video background / rotate images, you will need to copy that ACM type from another template (if you have) and implement in JA Mono.

You can check out this guide for how to use ACM type from one template to another: https://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/uber-template/acm-configuration#acm-other-template

Saguaros Moderator

Hi jameswhufc,

By default, JA Mono supports several types of JA ACM module: accordion, clients, cta, features-intro, teams. If you want to use type that supports video background / rotate images, you will need to copy that ACM type from another template (if you have) and implement in JA Mono.

You can check out this guide for how to use ACM type from one template to another: https://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/uber-template/acm-configuration#acm-other-template

James G Friend

Ah,

Didnt realise it was as simple as just displaying a new module in that position.

I have tested with a video background module and works great (albeit responsive sizing is an issue).

James G Friend

Ah,

Didnt realise it was as simple as just displaying a new module in that position.

I have tested with a video background module and works great (albeit responsive sizing is an issue).

Saguaros Moderator

As that type is not included in template by default so it would not work properly. You can add some customisation for it.

Cheers!!!

Saguaros Moderator

As that type is not included in template by default so it would not work properly. You can add some customisation for it.

Cheers!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum