Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I need some CSS assistance with repositioning the image in the home article positions. Currently, it is hard coded in the css to be left align next to the article text. I have a client request to make this default alignment based on how it is positioned in the wysiwyg editor. Could you please provide some assistance on how to edit the css to make this possible?

Thanks,

Frank Beier
    Member since 2006

Sherlock Friend

<em>@dynamicw 190079 wrote:</em><blockquote>I need some CSS assistance with repositioning the image in the home article positions. Currently, it is hard coded in the css to be left align next to the article text. I have a client request to make this default alignment based on how it is positioned in the wysiwyg editor. Could you please provide some assistance on how to edit the css to make this possible?

Thanks,

Frank Beier
    Member since 2006</blockquote>

Dear dynamicw,

If you don’t like the frontpage layout of this template nad like to use a normal layout instead please just try as follow
    Go to the templates/ja_raite/html/com_content folder and you will see the ” frontpage ” folder. Rename it. That will disable the frontpage overrides of the JA Raite template.

I hope this help.

edd Friend

Hi there,

I had the same “problem”, I dissabled the front page folder and it works.

But I would like to know, it does not affect the template?

Thanks for help

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  edd 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum