Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

how can I transfer that image from the charity template to the church template

1. JA-Charity-Demo
    2. jachurch
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can try this custom CSS code:

.items-row .item:after, .t3-masthead:after, .items-leading .leading:after, .article-featured-slider .container .mod-title:after, .section .section-intro::after, .t3-sidebar .t3-module::after {
        background: url("../images/ico/divide-side.png") no-repeat center bottom;
    }

put into the file: root/templates/ja_charity (your default template)/css/custom.css (Create this file if it doesn’t exist)

Regards

zaktecsolutions Friend

can i do it in joomla admin

can i not just use the charity module instead of the church module
    so i can mix modules in the templates
    as i am using the church template but like some of the charity module which i need to implement in the template

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Actually, the modules in both Charity & Church are the same in markup, the only difference is that they are styled differently depending on the theme that page is being assigned. Charity is using default theme & Church uses church theme, so if you want style from charity in church theme, you will need to customize style like above.

Tell me the module you want to look the same in Charity layout for Church layout, I will suggest you further.

Regards

zaktecsolutions Friend

yes I am using the church template and in the church png file i showed you the images i want to replace with the charity png images

I don’t want the images with the crosses on the 2 module but replace them with the images with the heart

is there a simple hack where I can just change the images name in the charity template folder

1. charity
    2. charity2
    3. church
    Saguaros Moderator

You can copy this image: /templates/ja_charity/images/ico/divide-side.png

to this directory: /templates/ja_charity/images/themes/church/

and rename it to: divide-lg.png

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum