Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hello For the autoplay Please try this Please open file root_folder/> quote heretemplates/ja_cagox/acm/slideshow/tmpl /style-1.php
    and look for this code :
    <div class="style-1 block-slideshow carousel slide vertical <?php echo $fullScreen; ?>" data-ride="carousel" data-wrap="false" data-interval="false" id="block-slideshow-<?php echo $module->id; ?>">
    then change the data-wrap and data-interval as below (you can increase data-interval value for longer delay) :
    <div class="style-1 block-slideshow carousel slide vertical <?php echo $fullScreen; ?>" data-ride="carousel" data-wrap="true" data-interval="2000" id="block-slideshow-<?php echo $module->id; ?>">
    You can adjust the value of 2000 for autoplay speed as per needs . Let me know if it helps.

aaronitec3 Friend

Great, it worked fine.
    Thank you very much

giuseppek Friend

Hi,

Just got 1little question about this, where can i disable slidehow freeze when i go over my image with my mouse??

kind regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can find all the available option offered by owlcarousel Here .
    Modify them from the acm php file .

giuseppek Friend

Hi,

I am getting a blank page with "strona zablokowana" when i click on your link ..

And where can i find the acm php file ??

kind regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    here is path for the file > templates/ja_cagox/acm/slideshow/tmpl /style-1.php
    You need to check the link here and then test the customization in the style file .

Gigaparts Friend

Hello

I tried to add

stopOnHover="false"

Nothing happened.

Little help please

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly post your site URL here .
    I will take a look on it .

Gigaparts Friend

Hello

It is still localhost.

If you could add the code it would be great.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    may i know which slideshow style you are using on your site ?

Gigaparts Friend

Slideshow style 1

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Go to /ja_cagox/acm/slideshow/tmpl /style-1.php
    Find

<div class="style-1 block-slideshow carousel slide vertical <?php echo $fullScreen; ?>" data-ride="carousel" data-wrap="false" data-interval="false" id="block-slideshow-<?php echo $module->id; ?>">

replace it with

<div class="style-1 block-slideshow carousel slide vertical <?php echo $fullScreen; ?>" data-ride="carousel" data-pause="false" data-wrap="false"  data-interval="false" id="block-slideshow-<?php echo $module->id; ?>">

Save and check .

Gigaparts Friend

Works great ty!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Gigaparts 7 years, 7 months ago.

The topic ‘Home slideshow auto scroll’ is closed to new replies.