Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I would like to keep all elements of home-page and only replace sidebar-1 and sidebar-2 with right-sidebar positions. is that possible?

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can follow my answer with your question below

Open templates/ja_university_t3/tpls/blocks/home.php file

find and change

<div class="t3-sidebar col-xs-12 col-md-6">
    <?php if ($this->countModules($sidebar1)) : ?>
    <!-- SIDEBAR LEFT -->
    <div class="t3-sidebar t3-sidebar-1 col-xs-12 col-sm-6 <?php $this->_c($sidebar1) ?>">
    <jdoc:include type="modules" name="<?php $this->_p($sidebar1) ?>" style="T3Xhtml" />
    </div>
    <!-- SIDEBAR LEFT -->
    <?php endif ?>

<?php if ($this->countModules($sidebar2)) : ?>
    <!-- SIDEBAR LEFT -->
    <div class="t3-sidebar t3-sidebar-2 col-xs-12 col-sm-6 <?php $this->_c($sidebar2) ?>">
    <jdoc:include type="modules" name="<?php $this->_p($sidebar2) ?>" style="T3Xhtml" />
    </div>
    <!-- SIDEBAR LEFT -->
    <?php endif ?>
    </div>

to

<div class="t3-sidebar col-xs-12 col-md-6">
    <?php if ($this->countModules('right-sidebar')) : ?>
    <!-- RIGHT SIDEBAR -->
    <div class="t3-sidebar t3-sidebar-1 col-xs-12 col-sm-6 <?php $this->_c('right-sidebar ') ?>">
    <jdoc:include type="modules" name="<?php $this->_p('right-sidebar ') ?>" style="T3Xhtml" />
    </div>
    <!-- RIGHT SIDEBAR -->
    <?php endif ?>
    </div>

sjuzocka Friend

I have the same issue please, just not T3 version, but older T3v2 version (with T3 I had problems), on joomla 2.5. I cant find that file. Can you please navigate me? thank you.

sjuzocka Friend

I have the same issue please, just not T3 version, but older T3v2 version (with T3 I had problems), on joomla 2.5. I cant find that file. Can you please navigate me? thank you.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@sjuzocka 473177 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have the same issue please, just not T3 version, but older T3v2 version (with T3 I had problems), on joomla 2.5. I cant find that file. Can you please navigate me? thank you.</blockquote>

I checked on old University template and old T3v2 version and saw in the right has both positions: position-5 and position-7 still there.

You can give me the screenshot what did you expect in the right? I will help you out.

1. Screen-Shot-2015-05-14-at-09.17.33
    sjuzocka Friend

sorry, my mistake, I meant left position, and we have already solved it in another thread 🙂 thank you

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sjuzocka 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum