Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I am experience a bg with my home page, I try to explain what is going on as best as I can.

This issue only seems to affect the main home page on mobile platform possibly tablets as well.

The issue:

Contents of the page fits correctly when loaded on device, however if a user accidentally swipes to the left, thap gege then scrolls to some whitespace. This also happens when you scroll down.

On the other pages the whole content locked to with width of the actual page and the length of the page, at the end of the footer it stops.

Please let me know if you would like me to post an example of what’s going on.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly shares the screenshot of the issue and a page URL.
    I will check your site in Mobile to see the issue.

Regards

rossq Friend

Thanks for your response here is the web address

https://gemmaquinnells.co.uk/

1. 2017_06_19_19.07.31
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The issue seems from the module you are using not resize well, try to unpublish it and check it page again.

Regards

rossq Friend

Thanks for your help, I have managed to pin down what module is causing the issue, however the strange thing is I have another module exactly the same in configuration, but different content. Thats on another page. but works correctly. So im confused as to whats going on.

Kind regards
    Ross Quinnell

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    It was due to not resize width of the module on that page, you can use JA Builder slideshow block and it will work fine.
    Regards

rossq Friend

Thanks for your support, however I am unable to customise some aspects of the slideshow, such as buttons, and text contained within the slideshow module.

Kind regards
    Ross Quinnell

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If it’s related to JA Builder you can open a new thread for this topic and we check your request.

Regards

rossq Friend

Sorry for the delay,

I have opened a new thread regarding the slideshow block, but it is unavailable for free users like myself.

So is there another way to get the module to resize properly.

Kind regards
    Ross Quinnell

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly open a new thread for a different topic and follow the same topic.
    Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum