Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi
    If selecting the default Home page to display a single K2 item, the module position has changed.
    The module position content-top is no longer available.

If the home point to a featured joomla article it works fine, and any module published to the content-top position is displayed correctly.

However, in this case, if the Insert module is used for K2 items, their links are not working properly.

All I need is to only use K2 items, and keep the module position content-top.
    I don’t understand why changing the Home default changes the available module positions?

thank you

ecohaven Friend

This is the module layout after selecting a K2 item for the Home page. The content-top is missing.

1. Screen-Shot-2013-06-07-at-3.44.37-PM
    MoonSailor Friend

HI ecohaven,

<blockquote>
    If selecting the default Home page to display a single K2 item, the module position has changed.
    </blockquote>

It’s style for k2 in items and latest page, when go to these 2 kind of pages, “content-top” position will be automatically hidden. If you want show it, open file “templates/ja_argo/tpls/blocks/mainbody-content-left.php” find and remove code (line 27-29):

[PHP]
    if(JRequest::getCmd(‘option’) == ‘com_k2’ && in_array(JRequest::getCmd(‘view’), array(‘item’, ‘latest’))){
    $hasContentTop = false;
    }
    [/PHP]

Regards

ecohaven Friend

and this is what the Layout looks like if I change from pointing the Home default to a Joomla item. You can see that the content-top is back!

1. Screen-Shot-2013-06-07-at-8.05.09-PM
    MoonSailor Friend

Please have look at my above reply 🙂

ecohaven Friend

Perfect! So easy when you know how. Thank you for your help

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ecohaven 10 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum