Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Template: Fixel

Tried searching the forums and asking the pop up helpdesk, but still frustrated. Any help would be appreciated.

I have a fairly new test installation up.

I do not want pagination on the home page.

When I load the home page up, it splits the boxes into pages requiring a click on Load Next Page.

If go to the Colours menu and select any of the choice, there is no pagination on them.

I looked at both menu pages and made them identical. No change.

I switched the Color menu for the Main Menu and assigned new default home pages to pages that did not have pagination in the original Color menu.

Every time I make a page a default (Home) page, the pagination returns.

I have tried turning infinity pagination off in the back of the template.

What am I missing? How do I turn pagination off so that the Home page loads up like any of the Color menu pages?

Thanks.

Nazario A Friend

@jacksens,
    I could not access your admin with account provided. Please PM me the correct credentials, I will help you out.

jacksens Friend

I did PM and also changed credentials in the backend. Grateful for any help in understanding what happened and how to fix it.

Nazario A Friend

I tried to go to all the Colors Menu, but I did not see the menu without pagination. Pls let me know the page where there is no paginaiton.

If you want to turn-off the pagination, simply set “Pagination” option with “Hide”. You can also change the number Intro Articles in the configuration of menu item.

1. fixel1
    Ivan Friend

Good afternoon! After upgrading to 1.1.5 This option is turned on, works fine, but how to remove the standard form pagination? on list products JoomShopping He appears just below

<?php defined(‘_JEXEC’) or die(); ?> <?php if ($this->pagination && $this->pagination_obj && $this->pagination_obj->get(‘pages.total’) > 1) : ?> <?php if (JFactory::getApplication()->getTemplate(true)->params->get(‘tpl_navigation_infinity’, 1) == 0) : ?> <nav class="jshop_pagination"> <div class="pagination"><?php print $this->pagination?> <?php endif; ?><?php endif; ?>

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

You can find that code above from this file: components/com_jshopping/templates/fixel/list_products/block_pagination.php

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum