Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi!

Since today my homepage no longer works. (http://www.parcequetoulon.com)

When I try to enter to the homepage, I have a blank page and then nothing appears. Other pages seem to work correctly.

http://www.parcequetoulon.com/actualites/top-14/4195-michalak-si-on-fait-une-partie-comme-ca-face-au-leinster-ca-ne-passera-pas.html

Can you help me please?
    thank you

TomC Moderator

This usually occurs when you change a menu page configuration, or change the “default” page within your main navigation menu.

Did you make any configuration changes prior to this issue occurirng?

You may want to check to make sure your “Home” menu item is still set as the default page – and no other pages are,likewise, set as “default” (which could create a conflict).

max83000 Friend

Thank you for your answer.

No, I didn’t make configuration change and i didn’t change menu page configuration.

This may be a problem server…

Saguaros Moderator

I just logged in the backend of your site and enable Error reporting and see that the problem comes from the limited PHP memory size. Please try my suggestion below:

– If you have access to your PHP.ini file, try to change memory limit from 32M to 64M: memory_limit = 64M; Maximum amount of memory a script may use up: 64MB, so setting it with 64M is recommended. Depending on your need, server condition and your site, you could use 32M, 96M, 128M, 256M, 512M, 1024M, 2048M, 4096M. Make sure your server allows you to register that much dedicated memory.

– If you don’t have access to PHP.ini try adding this to an .htaccess file: php_value memory_limit 64M

As this relates to server side, it’s best if you talk to your hosting provider for further assistance on this.

max83000 Friend

Thank you for your precious help. With 128M it’s ok.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  max83000 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum