Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I just replaced my prior template with the new version of JA Social II, hoping to duplicate the home page appearance. Unfortunately, I had to do a manual installation because of the already existing content.

I am having a challenging time getting the CB Login module to appear like it does on the demo. It does not assume the appearance of a table, instead becoming full width. To compensate, I put the login module in the head-login position, which also does not give it a clean, functional look.

Also, I find that in order for the side panel button to display, I must also have other modules enabled in either the search or login positions. It’s odd, if I enable the CB Login module there, it and the sidebar button will appear. If I disable the CB Login, the sidebar button does not display. Finally, if the CB Login module is enabled in the head-login position, the menu bar disappears if I scroll down the screen.

I would prefer to use the demo configuration with the login module in the masshead position, however the features theme does not have that position in its layout configuration.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Kindly share the credentials of your site so I can take a look.

iaeendo Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    iaeendo Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    iaeendo Friend

Just another quick note: If I publish the "CB Login Top" module in the head-login position, BOTH the off-canvas and the small screen menus reappear in the frontent. If I unpublish the "CB Login Top", BOTH buttons disappear (even though all template settings were not altered).

I left it enabled now so you can see the buttons present, and also notice how it obscures the view of the menu bar. When you unpublish it via the module manager, and then refresh the frontend, you will see the buttons are gone (unexpected) along with the login module (expected), and the menu bar is no longer covered with the page scroll.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by  iaeendo.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Jon,

Any URL?

And also send me some screenshots of how you want to achieve so I can check for you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum