Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Our home page has somehow gotten messed up – side columns wrap below main content area. It appears to be specific to the home page. It appears to me that something must be too wide, but I have no idea what.

I have tried removing modules and even messing with the front page .css – all to now avail:

http://www.faithcommerce.org/

If anyone has any thoughts, it would be greatly appreciated!

mj1256 Friend

I just had the same thing happen with the same template

it turned out to be poor coding in the articles in the ja news component

in my case, it was extra <div>s and unclosed <P> tags

you need to go through and fix the coding in each article, turn them all off and enable them one at a time until you find the one or ones with the bad code

the WYSIWYG causes this problem, make the changes in the HTML for each article

rashan Friend

It does look like I do have an extra opening div – so do I just do this through the individual articles – I’m not sure what would cause the extra div, I’ll take a look.

Thank you.

mj1256 Friend

the editors make bad code, there is no replacement for hand coding, just delete it and test, make sure all tags have beginning and ending statements. etc

i feel your frustration as i just went through the same process

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mj1256 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum