Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

This is very, very frustrating!
    Before I have decided to write this message, I have carefully consider all the options. Unfortunatelly, no answer for me.
    Basically, after applying changes and saving the information on the page disappear. Today I have redone 1 page 3 times!!! This is ridiculous. Can you please help me sort this out, please?
    what am I doing wrong.
    ps: the undo botton doesn’t work on this occasion.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can share the credentials of your site: URL, Admin + FTP account so I will take a look.

Regards

leonardcraciun Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Leonard,

I tried to add block into test page on your site > publish the page and it works – I mean the block shows fine on frontend.

Could you check again?

leonardcraciun Friend

Hi,

Will work fine for a couple of time, but at some point is not saving the changes and as a result, you’ll loose all the work on that page.
    This is the problem!
    Is it any way to save your work on your computer, before publishing?
    This will help, in case the work is not being saved when you press "publish".

Saguaros Moderator

The team is working on this feature so that everything you edit will be saved in your ‘local’ site. Because at this moment, in some circumstance like you move page from one site to another site or you deleted blocks from a page, these changes may not be pushed to the tool, it leads to the issue that you may not see this content in edit mode.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum