Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

For some reason I have one image on my homepage that is clickable and I do not know what is causing it. If I click on it then it will show the full size image popup – I want to turn this feature off and have successfully done so by selecting JA Lens Blog layout on K2 Category and JA Lens layout on Menu items – but I still have one K2 article that is still clickable!!? This is only happening on ONE K2 item??

1. Image-jalens
    ibewguy Friend

Clearing the cache make it worse

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

JA Lens template provides option to show popup image, if you don’t want this feature, you can turn it off via Admin panel > Extensions > Templates > JA Lens template > set ‘Popup Preview’ to ‘No’: http://prntscr.com/f6y049

Regards

ibewguy Friend

Thanks @saguaros, but I wanted to keep the "preview" functionality of JA_Lens on the Home page and prevent the image popup – the "Click to Preview Image" was found in the item.php file under the following directory:

components/com_k2/templates/default/item.php

From there if you comment-out the code then that will disable the image preview function. Using Notepad ++ I edited line 210 as shown below!

<!-- <a class="modal" rel="{handler: 'image'}" href="<?php echo $this->item->imageXLarge; ?>" title="<?php echo JText::_('K2_CLICK_TO_PREVIEW_IMAGE'); ?>"> -->

I hope this helps someone else!

ibewguy Friend

I found the line in two other places that also need to be "commented out" to eliminate the K2 "Click to preview image" issue on the home page. Comment-out this line of code in the two item.php files located in the following two directories:
    /templates/ja_lens/html/com_k2/ja_lens
    /templates/ja_lens/html/com_k2/ja_lens_blog

And also in the one mentioned above:
    components/com_k2/templates/default/item.php

Saguaros Moderator

Glad to here that you sorted it out!

Have a nice day!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum