Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Hello all,

I have a website
    www.balkhcci.org.af/beta/
    which is multi language, fir the first Language which is English is default it has no problem, but when I go to second language which is
    www.balkhcci.org.af/beta/da
    and when i click on Home Page صفحه نخست ، it redirects back to default language which is in English! I am using sh404SEF with Joomla 2.5.11

phong nam Friend

Hi infinitetech,

Can you send me a PM with your admin account for checking this issue ?
    Not sure your issue is related to latest version of Joomla 2.5 (2.5.11) whether or not. Pls send me a PM.

Regards,

Leo

infinitetech Friend

Have you received the PM i send you ?

phong nam Friend

Hi,

I have recently checked out your admin with your given admin account, and could see that your Language Switcher worked fine, the Menu redirect to the current language (balkhcci.org.af/beta/da). Furthermore, your menu worked fine when the sh404SEF plugin was publised. Can you check your website again ?

Leo

infinitetech Friend

Leo any chance if the issue is resolved now ?

infinitetech Friend

Leo,

You didn’t understand my problem, in balkhcci.org.af/beta/da/ when i click on the menu home صفحه نخست it should redirecto to beta/da/ but it goes directly to /beta/ that is the issue!!!
    as you see in the picture when i click on صفحه نخست it goes to english language, it should not go to english language but instead it should be in beta/da/

1. balkhcci
    phong nam Friend

Hi,

I got it. The concern is only Home menu link in Language Switcher module, so can you make your website online again ?
    I’ll check & fix your issue.

Leo

infinitetech Friend

Hi Leo,

You may get online using http://www.balkhcci.org/beta/da/ with same detalis

phong nam Friend

Hi,

I fixed your Home menu link issue on your JA Rave template website by replacing:

$v->url = JURI::base();

with

$v->url = str_replace(array($v->route.'/', $v->route), '', JRoute::_($v->url));

in <blockquote>pluginssystemjat3jat3coremenubase.class.php</blockquote>

And disable all sh404SEF plugins.

Leo

infinitetech Friend

but leo, I want to have sh404SEF enabled, i want to have my links created by sh404SEF … Any other way solving it ? All my links are screwed with disabling sh404SEF ? and why do you have to disable sh404SEF?

phong nam Friend

Hi,

Sorry, The home menu link redirect doesn’t work if you publish both sh404sef plugins & Language Filter plugin in use.
    There is still a bug of Language Filter which cause the language menu to not work well. So, the best method in your case is to disable Language Filter.
    http://docs.joomla.org/Multilingual-problems-after-updating-to-2.5.11-or-3.1.1

* The sh404sef plugins are still enabled !

Leo

infinitetech Friend

Well I don’t think so if it is a bug with Joomla, because I have Multi Language website with other templates, that works with no problem, the problem is with MegaMenu. there should be a bug in it that is casuing the issue.

infinitetech Friend

Leo How ever the issue has been resolved… Thanks I have made som e adjustment on Language Filter Plugin

radu81 Friend

<em>@Leo Burnetts 371243 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I fixed your Home menu link issue on your JA Rave template website by replacing:

$v->url = JURI::base();

with

$v->url = str_replace(array($v->route.'/', $v->route), '', JRoute::_($v->url));

in

And disable all sh404SEF plugins.

Leo</blockquote>

That worked for me, it should be updated to T3 plugin, I just upgraded and saw that this was not included.

phong nam Friend

Hi radu81,

Yes. I will remind our developer about this update. Thanks you !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum