Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Suddenly the layout is lost…

my website: http://www.lavii.com.tw/

and the ticket is useless>:(

1. hawk_bug
    TomC Moderator

It would be helpful to know what you may have done prior to your homepage layout being “lost.”

jtester Friend

I just update product and setup in VM

Than I fresh the navigator , the home layout is gone

Now

If i set “JA Hawkstore-Home” assign to home & “JA Hawkstore-Default” is default
    than home layout is gone

If i set “JA Hawkstore-Home” is default
    than home layout is back, but default layout will gone (everything from VM will not show)

phong nam Friend

Hi jtester,

The content of VM menu item page will appear on the “component” position of the layout. When you set a VM menu item as a default homepage of your website, you need to assign a template style which has the “component” position in the layout (Layout settings) to Home menu item. On JA Hawkstore template, the default layout does contain the component position, but home layout doesn’t.

1. 8-1-2013-2-32-34-PM
    jtester Friend

No
    i use quick install

and do nothing in template

just up product in VM

then the home layout is gone………

I think JA Hawkstore is nice template

but too more bugs……

phong nam Friend

Hi jtester,

Would you mind sending me PM with your website’s credentials for checking this issue? I will back to you with detailed explanation then. Is it fine, jtester ?

jtester Friend

already send

phong nam Friend

Hi jtester,

As I mentioned in previous reply, the VM products need to appear on the “component” position of the layout so that you just need to set “Default” layout in the Template style default. Your website works fine with JA_Hawkstore – Home style now.

Note: The default home menu item (全新商品) is VM Category layout menu item type on your website.
    On the stockable variants issue, our template dev team had a plan to update this bug fix in the next update of JA Hawkstore template. You can track on its work flow at http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCHAWKS-91 .

1. 8-2-2013-8-31-41-AM
    jtester Friend

in this time
    i just want my site is “normal”

but THANKS

phong nam Friend

Hi jtester,

You can roll back JA_Hawkstore_Default style to be a default style if you want.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum