Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi

I would like to set the border on the fixel home site to 0.
    How can i do that?

It worked with the articles with:

.fixel-grid .items article {
    top:0px;
    left:0px;
    right:0px;
    bottom:0px;
    }

but not with the images..

thank you
    chris

1. fxel-printscreen
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @galbur,

Please navigate to back-end >>> Extensions >>> Template Manager >>> choose your template >>> switch to tab General and temporary disable CSS compression then provide a temporary FTP account via private reply, I will update CSS code to remove the border for you.

galbur Friend

<em>@Adam M 465028 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @galbur,

Please navigate to back-end >>> Extensions >>> Template Manager >>> choose your template >>> switch to tab General and temporary disable CSS compression then provide a temporary FTP account via private reply, I will update CSS code to remove the border for you.</blockquote>

Hi Adam

Something wrong with the Access?
    Thank you

Chris

Adam M Moderator

Hi Chris,

I adjusted the layout for you. About extension update, you might want to have a look at Joomla! documentation here.

NOTE :

Not all Joomla extensions can be updated through the Joomla Extension Manager. This is why it is important to check the official websites of the extensions you’re using. If possible, subscribe to their RSS feeds for new versions in order to be informed immediately after a new release is launched.

galbur Friend

Hi Adam

Thank you very much!
    Almost perfect. There is only still a small white line above the Video-Box.

Then:
    I tried to Update trough the Joomla!-Extension Manager.
    But i have this Error-Messages:

Have a nice weekend.
    Chris

1. printscreen-3
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @galbur,

1. Please open file root_folder/templates/ja_fixel/css/custom.css then add this code :

.fixel-grid .item-video-wrap .item-image a img {
    position: static;
    transform: none;
    }

2. To update our products, you must update them via JA Extension Manager instead, more detail about JA Extension Manager component can be found here :

* http://www.joomlart.com/joomla/exten…nsions-manager

* http://www.joomlart.com/documentatio…nager/overview

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum